Thursday, March 8, 2012

Fashion student Becka Hunt, 20, to design shoes for Kate Middleton

Leicester, UKA fashion student got the Royal approval to design a pair of shoes for the Duchess of Cambridge, Kate Middleton.

Fashion student Becka Hunt, 20, to design shoes for Kate Middleton
The 20-year-old Becka Hunt was chosen from six students of footwear design degree to divulge their shoe creations to Kate at Leicester's De Montfort University yesterday, as part of the Queen's Diamond Jubilee visit to the university.

The talented young designer was left enchanted when the Duchess selected her blue suede shoes as her favorite.

Becka's blue suede high heels with cream lace beading and an open front will now be made up and presented to Kate at a future date, the daily mail reported.
 
Becka said: 'I'm absolutely overwhelmed. The color of the shoes was inspired by Kate's engagement ring.

'I'm hoping this will get my name out there. I'm in shock still - it means everything and it is a massive thing for my career.

'I don't know where exactly my career will go, but as long as I'm designing shoes I'll be happy.





No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Looking for something else .... write below:

Smowtion

Smowtion ...